The popularity of e-books continues to climb. We offer e-book formatting and submission services. Let us format your book for Amazon and Smashwords. Get your book out there for the world to see!
(Please note: Because each country has its own regulations concerning ebook sales, special restrictions and extra fees may apply if you are marketing outside the United States. Client is responsible for researching regulations/guidelines for his or her country.)
Because non-fiction presents variable additional challenges for e-book formatting, we will consider each non-fiction project on an individual basis.
What You Provide
- Book manuscript in a .doc format (not .docx). Must be proofread and ready for print. Corrections or changes made after formatting begins subject to extra charge.
- Book cover in PDF or JPEG format
- Author bio
- Author photo
- Book description, both long and short versions (long up to 4600 characters, short up to 400 characters)
- Keywords and categories*
- Your website address and Twitter and Facebook links (if you have them)
- Account set up in Amazon and/or Smashwords
Book Descriptions, Keywords, Categories
*When your ebook is submitted to venues like Amazon, Smashwords, and CreateSpace, they will ask for categories, keywords, and a book description (sometimes both a long and short version). We can help with that. Whether you are doing a print book or ebook (or both), you will also need effective marketing copy for your back cover including a description of your book and a short bio. We can write copy that includes effective phrases and words that add marketing value. Learn more about our copy writing here.
If you are ready to get started . . . or have questions . . . please contact us.